Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Giz....snow?

Well the bipeds invited me to go with them on their road trip to Wisconsin.  At first, I was a little skeptical because I had never been to Wisconsin and I didn't like the idea of a 10-hour car ride.  However, they promised me that I would not only get to run off leash (which I love) but that there would also most likely be snow!

As soon as we got there, both of their promises were fulfilled!  I had more open space to run in than I have ever had before!

I also made a new friend!  His name is Casey.

Before I started REALLY playing, I had to take a quick potty break.  My dad thought it would be a great photo opportunity....so embarrassing.



 There is nothing quite like taking a break in the snow after a good play session.

I really liked playing in all the deep snow too!


After all that playing, it was definitely time for a nap.

I have always thought that humans were odd creatures, but it was taken to a whole new level on this trip.  Megan's mom decided to get me a pair of pajamas for Christmas.  I have mixed feelings on wearing clothes, but the shirt is actually quite comfortable.  But back to my original point on why humans are weird.  Megan's mom also got Megan and Luke the SAME pajamas so that we all match.  So now not only do my humans put me in these ridiculous little outfits, but now they have on of the same outfits as well.  I guess humans just aren't meant to be understood.


Happy Howl-idays Everyone!

-Gizmo

No comments:

Post a Comment