Sunday, January 22, 2012

Loft Days

The temperature is finally cold enough to encourage us to stay inside most of the time.  We have come up with unique ways to occupy our time inside.

Gizmo has been our #1 form of entertainment since we got her over a year ago.  Last week when I came home she started sniffing around inside one of my flannel shirts.  I assumed (incorrectly) that this meant she wanted to wear it, so I helped her put it on.  Given her small stature, she fit the best inside one of the sleeves.


I thought she looked cute as a button.  She did not agree and gave me a look that seemed to say "Really dad?" until I took it off of her.


Last night Megan and I decided to have a movie night with some adult smoothies.  They were delicious!


But no movie night is complete without a blanket fort and tons of pillows!


I have recently discovered an awesome record store in the Delmar Loop area of St. Louis called Vintage Records.  This discovery has prompted me to start listening to my small collection of vinyl again.  On Saturday while Megan was studying at the library I went to Vintage and got mentally lost in vinyl.  I came home with two records: Diana Ross and the Supremes (for Megan) and Belle and Sebastian's most recent album "Write About Love."


1 comment:

  1. Write About Love is awesome. If you need the mp3 version let me know!
    -Josh

    ReplyDelete