Sunday, November 25, 2012

It's Been Awhile

For Halloween, Megan and I decided to be dinosaurs...again. What's not to like about the costumes? Neon colors, tails, and they're homemade. 

Megan looks much cuter in the pink one than I do.

I was invited to go camping a few weeks ago. It was nice to get away from the city for a night. While out in the sticks, I was given the opportunity to shoot a shotgun for the second time in my life.

Black Friday provided me the opportunity to buy some new toys for my computer. I bought a Novation Launchpad and an audio box which both plug into my computer and work with some producing/DJ software that I have. It's a ton of fun!


Thanksgiving always provides a good opportunity for a family photo-op. You can't tell in this picture, but Megan is quite disgruntled with my facial hair. The deal is that I have to shave when the Broncos lose. This six-game win streak we're on has been awesome. 

We were felling pretty motived for breakfast this morning. The result was homemade banana chocolate-chip pancakes.

Even with out a T.V. we still find ways to be lazy. Plus, since today was a game day I had the perfect excuse to post up on the couch and stream some Bronco's football.





No comments:

Post a Comment