The humans were not paying attention today so I saw this as my opportunity to update MY blog. My summer was absolutely wonderful! My neighbor puppy friend, Deja, moved away. We had a great last play date, though.
A friend of my humans, Mike, paid us a visit this summer. He thought he was oh so funny putting his hat on my head. I was less than amused.
The bipeds finally got around to getting me groomed. I looked so smart in my handkerchief. ("Smart" is British slang for good looking. I feel as a dog of Welsh descent I am qualified to use such slang.)
I found plenty of time to nap on the bipeds' bed this summer.
I never used to be interested in what my humans were cooking when they were vegetarians. Then, the male started to come home with a food called "bacon." Now, I make guest appearances at every meal hoping they forget I'm not supposed to have people food.
Afternoon nap time is still my favorite part of the day.
We went over to the man-human's sister's house. The yard is the perfect size for me to play frisbee. I wanted to play the WHOLE time we were over there. If my humans went inside I would throw the frisbee on the bottom step to wait for them to come back outside. I tried to look (and sound) as pathetic as possible to coax the humans into playing with me. In all, I probably played frisbee for over an hour. I would consider that a success.
After all that frisbee, boy was I tired. My humans have always told me I can grow up to be whatever I want, so I became an armrest.
I hope everyone else had great summers, too! I am always happy to have visitors, so let my humans know if you ever want to come hang out with us in the great city of St. Louis. It's actually a pretty cool place.
- Gizmo
This blog was written on my iPooch 4.



No comments:
Post a Comment