Monday, December 2, 2013

Fall.

Back in October I treated myself to a trip to Colorado. My trip just happened to be at the same time as the Great American Beer Festival. What a coincidence? ;-) There is no person I would have rather gone with than my buddy John.

We had quite a day.

In other news, Gizmo has developed a new habit. She now sits on the back of the couch. It essentially acts as her throne and she sits up there watching out the windows over her kingdom and making sure the apartment is in order. Regal, isn't she?

Megan and I decided to do our own Thanksgiving this year.

We cooked a Tofurkey (it's gross…never do it), Megan's Nana's cheesy potatoes, cranberry relish, and stuffing.

Also, I finally joined the 21st Century and got a smartphone (I don't understand this name for the device as it only ever makes me feel dumb). One cool feature of my smartphone is that it will take all of your videos and pictures from an event and make them into a short show for you. Below you can watch a short video of our Thanksgiving as created by my phone: 


The city was like a ghost town on Thanksgiving, so we were able to take Gizmo to a little patch of grass and play some frisbee. Her favorite thing!

I also went to a family Christmas party where my nephew showed up in the same outfit as me. I'm  glad he knows true style when he sees it.





No comments:

Post a Comment