Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Big Move

My pet humans, Luke and Megan, had this idea that we move somewhere else for a bit.  I said that it was okay.  We had a lot of stuff in our apartment in Fort Collins.


But, since I don't have thumbs, I didn't have to do anything and just got to play while they moved all the boxes.



We moved into an old factory that is now loft apartments.


 When we first got their, the bi-peds just took everything inside....


...and started unpacking


While they did that, I took a nap.  After all, being a puppy on the road is hard work.


After we got all unpacked, we went over to my cuppy (cousin puppy) Neila's house to play.


I had never met her before, so I was nervous.


But we ended up having tons of fun.



Plus, my Aunt Amanda made me a really nice new blanket.


Now let me show you around my new crennel (crib/kennel).




Plus I have this awesome back patio!


I am gracious enough to let the bi-peds sleep here.

 

This year looks to be a lot of fun, but I do miss everyone back in Colorado.

-Gizmo

*This was typed on my Apple iPooch.  It fits all sizes of paws*

No comments:

Post a Comment