Sunday, September 11, 2011

Hot Sauce.

Aside from our crazy weeks, the weekends provide us the opportunity to work at a little slower pace and recharge our batteries.  Megan and Gizmo have recharging their batteries down to an art.

We were unable to find any Tabasco sauce when we first got here.  This made meals not nearly as enjoyable until we got a care package from Megan's parents with a super-sized bottle in it. 


Since we lack a T.V. and a coffee table, our version of "Dinner and a Movie" is a little unconventional.


After four weeks of grading, I have used half of the ink in this pen.  I have never used ink so fast in my life.



 Megan and Gizmo normally look on and laugh at my misfortune when I'm grading.  But at least they're cute when they do it.


Megan spends a lot of time at her desk pouring through legal texts, assembling outlines, writing papers, and watching the occasional FailBlog.org videos.  The desk is off limits to anything with a pulse except for Megan.  Occasionally I sit at it when Megan isn't looking.




No comments:

Post a Comment