The weekend did not start off good for me. The bi-peds tricked me with loads of treats into taking a bath.
I forgave them quickly though because they have been working really hard. To reward them for all of their hard work, I decided to take them to Forest Park for a picnic!
The park is about four miles from where we live, so we drove there. I lost the privilege of having my own rolled down window after I jumped out of the car on 136th ave. in July. I don't mind though because now I cruise with my head over Luke's shoulder.
So many things to do at the park.
At the park, they had all the essentials: yogurt, tricuits & cheese, peaches, and pretzels & jalapeno mustard.
I tried to look as cute as possible in hopes that the bi-peds would give me some of their food.
It didn't work out. It appeared they were having a good time so I indulged them a little and took their picture (this is difficult without thumbs).
Haters Gonna Hate. Corgis Gonna Corg.
-Gizmo
Looks like you guys had a great stay-cation. Glad you are embracing the lou.
ReplyDelete