If anything, February has included a lot of relaxing for our little pack. Gizmo especially likes her post-dinner pet sessions as seen below.
The most recent Gizmo casualty was a coupon advertisement. At least she was nice enough to leave it in a pile this time.
However, she still knew she did something she wasn't supposed to.
As always, no one ever says no to a nap in this loft.
Also, it FINALLY snowed.
The snow stuck around just long enough for Gizmo and I to go on a little night-time adventure. She was beside herself with joy.
However this past week, Gizmo found out she has an ear infection. No need to worry, it isn't anything that can't be cured by cuddling with her hedgehog toy Sonic...
...or by up snuggling under a blanket.
We also had some pretty awesome breakfast on Valentine's Day.
For aforementioned holiday, I made Megan a kid's book. You can check it out here. Just click "Read."
Not that I am counting down until spring break or anything...
Couldn't read the book you wrote. It said that the privacy was changed and that I should contact the author.
ReplyDelete