My footwear lost another battle this week with Gizmo. So far the score is Gizmo - 3, Luke's Shoes - 0.
Last weekend, we went to a "W" party where you had to dress up as something that starts with a "W." I went as "White Trash."
Megan went as "Water."
After hearing about all the snow that Colorado has received these past few days, Gizmo has started a vigil to watch for when we will get snow again. She is quite disappointed that it is only raining today. So far this winter St. Louis has received a whopping 2 inches of snow fall.
Speaking of Gizmo, we found a kid's story online about a corgi named Gizmo! It's a good read ;-).
I saw this picture of I-25 while I was trolling around on the internet the other day:
It made me miss home a lot. Just five more weeks 'till I'm back in the Mile High City for a visit!



my comments...sorry about the shoes. that is about the same score with me and neila. for some reason she only gets my shoes....seems you have the same problem...love the costume change up, although i was excited about seeing megan as waldo...some other time perhaps...poor gizimo...is she going to stow away in your luggage when you go to denver? and yes, nice pic!
ReplyDeleteAt least Gizmo has only eaten my really old shoes. I think they are better seasoned. Megan looked at her options for Waldo, and she was missing a few pieces. I will be on high alert for Corgi stow-aways when I am packing to go home, part of me wants to help her though ;-).
Delete