Gizmo was recently shamed on Facebook for tearing up paper. Apparently that was not a deterrent and she found a nice snack in the recycling bin.
We thought we could at least put her to work helping us recycle. She offered to clean out a peanut butter jar for us so we didn't have to.
Megan is part of the Environmental Law Society and Animal Defense League. Yesterday, the group went on a hike, so Megan and I tagged along.
Not bad, Missouri, not bad.
We were the only people in the group who brought sandwiches on the hike.
I won a handful of sunflower seeds by betting that I could skip this giant rock. It skipped twice.
The place we went hiking also has a lot of mountain biking. Most of it was single-track (for our Colorado readers).
The fall weather has been quite nice. Megan and Gizmo spent some time reading outside this morning.
I got a sweet new flannel shirt to wear on Bronco game days. Gizmo is less than thrilled about it.
Oh....and we're working and stuff too.
No comments:
Post a Comment