Last night was my Teach For America Alumni Induction. It is a ceremony to celebrate the completion of corps members' two year commitment to the program. I got this sweet plaque to commemorate my work as part of TFA.
Marian and I have literally been through the entire process together since orientation on day one through teaching our two years at the same school. As one of our students would say, she has been the "wind beneath my wings."
I wouldn't have survived these past two years without Megan's support. She's even going to come in and help my students on their big end of the year projects. I wouldn't be happy and successful today without her support.
#TeamFresh - Erik, Liz, Marian, Christine, and Me.
TFA sneaks into your school and asks your students some questions about you so they can put it in the ceremony's program. My students know me too well.
Today, we saw a napping duck. We can never resist taking pictures of cute animals.
Another big milestone occurred today. Megan's Honda Civi, Paul, reached 100,000 miles. Megan has been driving him since he was just 15 miles old. He's one of the good ones.




No comments:
Post a Comment