Saturday, June 1, 2013

What is going on with Megan



Hey readers,

We have been terrible with updates, so I thought I'd write a little whats going on with Megan post. If you read this blog for Gizmo or Luke you can stop reading now.

I finished my second year of law school, and quickly left for Colorado!
Josh and Mom at the Rockies Game. At this time Josh was growing his beard for a bet, he did not win that bet.

Rockies are apparently good at baseball this year, but not at the game we went to.

Sibling love.

Dad in the Bronco Barrel. Me in the child size Bronco Barrel. These are replica barrels, the actual Barrel is up on ebay, http://www.ebay.com/itm/300913611397.


Josh and I took Nana out to breakfast.


Mulligan's with some of the bike shop crew, I miss that place.

Olive and I, easily the biggest cat I've seen.

Ona and I, we watched Bridesmaids.



Family trip to the Colorado History Museum. We all really enjoyed the museum. My friend Becca works there and gave us tickets to see the Thomas Jefferson Bible, which was pretty cool. 


Ice cream with the family.


I am working this summer for a Professor at SLU writing articles and researching. The law school is moving this summer to downtown St. Louis. This is a picture of what the building will look like when it is completed.


I am also working this summer at the U.S. Attorney's Office in St. Louis. This is a picture of the building. Its been a pretty cool internship so far.

I've been giving blood every 60 or so days this year, trying to do a little good in the world.

That about sums it up for me, I'll just be working at traveling a little bit. Next week I'll be in Portland, Oregon for the Crime Victim Law Conference  at Lewis & Clark Law School. I'm hoping to pack my bags full of these...

ensignau:

Apparently this happened today.



No comments:

Post a Comment